View Match Official Appointments
After registering for a competition, and once the competition coordinators have published the appointments you can view the appointments through our web apps.
Competition Coordinators can elect to lock down certain capabilities based on the current state of the competition which may alter your experience. Should you find that certain capabilities are not available but you expect them to be then you should check with the competition coordinators on when those capabilities wil be a available.
View your appointments
To view your appointments, the competition will be shown on the match official app home page.
- From our home page locate the competition in the list of upcoming competitions.
- Click the View competition link
- From the competition page click the “My Appointments” button.
- On the pop-up window (Modal) filter to the required day if required. By default it will show all your appointments
Updating your availability
After registering for a competition you can return to the competition and update your availability if the competition coordinators have allowed that capability.
The easiest method is from our home page:
- From our home page locate the competition you wish to update your registration for in the list of upcoming competitions.
- Click the Register button, as this will take you the update registration page.
- You will need to log into the site at this point using the same account you registered with.
- Once logged in you will be shown your existing registration. Make any of the required changes.
- Click the “Update Registration” button to save your changes.
If you cannot find the competition on the home page use these steps:
- Use the Navigation Menu to browse to the My Competitions page
- Locate the competition you need to update your details for in the list
- Follow the link to view the details of that competition
- From the Competition details page click the “Edit Registration” button
- Complete the registration form.
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.