Checklist to a successful Competition
The following lists are provided as recommendations based on our experiences and our customers experiences in running competitions. This is certainly not a mandator or complete list as that varies from competition to competition.
This article is targeted at the competition admin and competition coordinator.
- Check your facilities will have sufficient space to coordinate from
- Check your facilities have ample WiFi for Internet connectivity or an alternative is available (WiFi HotSpot/tethering)
- Create your competition in SportsM8
- Open the registrations at required time
- Communicate with your target members to advertise your competition
For the competition
- Adequate networking components to connect to the internet
- Laptop or tablets for performing coordination activities. We recommend laptop or all-in-ones for primary coordinators.
- Monitors or TV Screens for displaying information to members
- Printer for reports, payment slips, etc
No next steps recorded at this time
Was this page helpful?
Glad to hear it! Please tell us how we can improve.
Sorry to hear that. Please tell us how we can improve.